Go2human offers high quality virtual assistance and business support services to small businesses, busy managers, startups and all others who are struggling with their to-do lists and with a number of tasks they are not able to finish on their own.

How does it work?

Firstly, you talk or write about your needs or problems, and Go2human listens – then we talk together about possible solutions. All work is done remotely and communicated via e-mail, phone, Zoom, Slack, Skype, Trello, Asana, Wrike, Notion, G-Suite, Dropbox, or any other tool you prefer. On-site visits are not common, but in special cases could be arranged.

You love your small business, but administration is just killing you? Organizing work takes too much of your time you would rather spend focusing on your unique product?

You have great ideas, but don’t know how to write a business plan or create that winning pitch or presentation for investors?

You should do what you do best – concentrate on your core business and Go2human will take
care of the things you don’t have time for.

Go2human loves startups for their high energy and optimism and is happy to give them a helping hand juggling multiple tasks, structuring processes, crunching numbers into information, managing projects, coordinating teams and much more.

Go2human can help you stay focused and get organised in order to grow and fly. 90% of startups fail and go down. Getting the right business support can do wonders on your chances to be in the successful 10%.

Are you planning a holiday trip for your family, but you feel like you first need to take 2 days off work just to organize everything? Your current job is driving you straight to burn out, but you don’t have the energy to update your CV? Save those vacation days for a quality time with your family or just for yourself, and get Go2human to do the research, organize your trip and rewrite your CV so you can finally land that well deserved job with better work-life balance.

SERVICES

  • EU funding / EU grants project writing and project management
  • Pitch Deck and Investor Deck presentations 
  • Analysis & reporting (cost, sales, stock)
  • Business plan writing
  • Project management
  • Procedure and standard creation (SOP, WoW)
  • Process optimisation
  • Coordinating between clients and/or team members
  • Negotiating with suppliers
  • CRM management
  • Planning & reporting
  • Presentations
  • Spreadsheets
  • Meetings scheduling
  • Travel and events planning
  • Customer service
  • Proofing/editing documents
  • Managing email, calendar & social media accounts
  • Data entry
  • Writing articles
  • Simple digital marketing & content creation
  • File management
  • Translations
  • Research
  • Simple QA and functional testing
  • CV and cover letter writing and design
  • Find & book accommodation, restaurants & travel
  • Appointment scheduling
  • Source & buy products and services
  • Write letters (even Sinterklaas poems)
  • Call someone
  • Find great gifts

Custom-fit services

Haven’t found what you need in the above list? No worries. The above list is here just to give you a general idea on the offered services. You can always describe in your own words what you need help with and ask for an offer tailored to your needs.

One-offs

Short term support is offered to those who need ‘just this one’ document, presentation, spreadsheet done.

Project related

Mid term support is offered to those who need support during a specific project or time.

Continuous support

Long term support is offered to clients in need of continuous support.

Not offered

Full time employee – if you need someone full-time, please hire an employee.

Cold calling – but we can help you in finding the right person for this.

Request an offer

People are talking about Go2human!